Citizens Bank / money due, poor srvice
My experience with Citizens has been a total nightmare -don't even think about choosing them for any banking business. I paid off my car loan and three weeks later they refunded the overpayment amont which I deposited. Lo and behold they put a stop payment on the check they owed me!
When I called to inquire I was advised to call back in 24 to 48 hours for a response.
I was unable to speak to a manager, they aren't able to get responses any faster and imagine they wanted me to call them. They are the worst. Stay away!
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank - Bad customer service
- Citizens Bank - payment issues
- Citizens Bank - atm located at cumberland farms, 137 maine street, gorham, maine
- Citizens Bank - I go to get on-line from home computer and get misdirected to applying for an account
- Citizens Bank - deposit