Citifinancial Retail Services / Not receiving payments
I have been paying my CitiFinancial account for sometime now. In the last 3 months I have mailed my payments to them in their attached envelope and twice out of the three months they call me and tell me my payment has never been received so there will be a late charge and everytime the payment is not paid they add on a $2.00 fee. Both times I have had to pay to stop payments on the original checks. I don't know what they do with their mail when they receive it but it is NOT getting credited to my account. This is very frustrating to have this happen time and time again. I called and talked to a manager, Amanda, and was told there was nothing that could be done. She told me to call the Post Office and check with them. OF COURSE, the Post Office is going to know exactly where my piece of mail is!!!!!!!!! She claims it is not their fault that the payment is not getting to the right place so there will be fees. I told her it is not my fault either as I sent the check out on the 2nd of Feb. and it was not due until the 12th. of Feb but that doesn't matter. I am still be punished because they did not receive the check or have lost it somewhere in their office. I closed my account with them today because of all of this frustration and will never do business with Rooms To Go again as long as they have Citifinancial accepting their loans.
More Citifinancial Retail Services Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan