Citifinancial Mortgage Company, Inc / Misapplied payment
Citifinancial Mortgage Company, Inc. lost or misapplied my March 2008 payment. After numerous phone calls, most of which were with people who could not speak English very well, I finally got a supervisor named Dave who had me fax [protected]) in a copy of my cleared check, front and back, to prove that I had indeed made the March payment. He assured me that with that documentation the matter would be cleared up within a week. That was two months ago. After many harassing collections calls (some very late at night) and having to repeat the situation over and over again as well as receiving numerous letters threatening loan acceleration and foreclosure, I finally got another supervisor named Brigitte who assured me that as soon as I faxed [protected]) in a copy of my cleared check, front and back, she would make sure the proper research department would find the missing payment. Surprise! Nothing was done! I finally got a customer service rep who was willing to "help" me and she gave me a direct fax line to the research department [protected]) (which unbelievably does NOT have any direct phone numbers, can you believe that? Nope, I don’t either). I wrote a long letter explaining the situation as well as provided copies of the first check, front and back, that was lost and since by now I had made another payment that had cleared my bank, I also provided a copy of that one, front and back. By the way, both of these checks have very clear Citifinancial endorsements on the backs. I faxed all of this documentation in to the research department 8 days in a row. I figured since they can't seem to get their poop in a group, I would inundate them with information and surely out of all of those 10 faxes that I sent in, at least ONE of them would arrive on the desk of someone that would be willing to DO THEIR JOB. But no, I was wrong in that assumption. They still have not credited my account for the missing payment, even after proving numerous times that it was, and I have a negative comment on my credit report. I have invested hours and hours in phone calls, faxes, letter writing, etc., all to no avail. I am starting to believe that this is a fraudulent scam that Citifinancial is running. It really makes one wonder if there is a foreclosure crisis in this country or if it is just Citifinancial Mortgage screwing their customers.
More Citifinancial Mortgage Company, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release