CitiFinancial / Harassment or deadbeat with disabilities!

1 2208 hwy 121 suite 100Bedford, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 350 9063

Well i had a brain tumor surgery i am single and no one does my bills for me! Well this rep named rick called me and told me to refinance i agreed to all the terms was signed for a lower payment than it was null and void. Well i feel threatened by his voice u better make a payment today! Butt i have a letter they mailed me it is due b4 the 4th of february. So for spite i feel to repro this i can't take this harassment with the condition i am in. Also i have everything on tape!

Comments

Mi
  22nd of Jan, 2008

i agree with you ! i had the same thing happened to me .but i lost my job and had the reimburseable insurance which they did not honor how does some people stay in business !!

Mr
  26th of Mar, 2010

i agree citi finacial is the m ost unorganized bunch of lenders i have seen, i recently lost my job to to cutbacks, called weeks in advance of my payment being due, to let them know i couldnt make a payment, to be told they couldnt help me until i was late on my payment an to cal back when that happened, so i did so, then was told i couldnt be helped because i was in default of my agreement for not making a payment on time. then as time went on i just kept gettng further an further behind. i voluntarily told them i would surrender the vehical due to no work. i recieve 4 to 6 calls a day from them trying every avenue an tacktic to get money from me my friends an family, im not sure what part of no work no money they dont wish to understand but its getting aggrivating. still to this day after have spoke to a rep an they have things on their screen of the recent calls i still get numerous calls daily. its to the point i am going to have to change my number for the harrasing calls . i have even gone to the extent of having my lawyer write them a letter an that doesnt seem to phase them . they refuse to come gt the truck an i have no money to give them so im at a loss here, im currently looking for a local institution of citi finacial in florida to drop the truck off an be done with it . anyhow thanx for letting me vent an i feel for all those who have or had similar occurances with this piss poor institution..

Tt
  16th of Jun, 2011

maybe some one can help me. i am trying to find a number i can call to get my acct straightened out, but every number i have is disconnected. thanks
contact me at terrystots@hotmail.com, appreciate it