Citifinancial Auto — Title misplacement
I had a loan with Arcadia Financial which I paid off. I am looking for the CitiFinancial Auto company that has left a lien on my title. It has made it impossible to get my plates changed to Ohio from California plates. I spoke to one rep who could bring up my account and said he would get the lien removed and my title would be sent to Ohio. Another rep had never heard of me and got very nasty on the phone when I insisted that the title exists and they were now in charge of removing the lien. Both the dealership from which I bought the car and Arcadia Financial have closed. CitiFinancial Auto is "handling" their customer accounts, very badly I may add. Thanks in advance for no help, bad business and the potential of loosing my car just for changing states. Way to go! I am reporting them to the BBB and getting legal advice.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - Branch manager being very rude and not nice at all.
- Citifinancial - Removes money from my account even after Loan is paided off
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Unauthorized charges 
- Santander / Was Citifinancial Auto - Reposessed my vehichle
- Citifinancial - Fraud and cheating