YMAX Communications Logo

YMAX Communications

Having problems with YMAX Communications?

PO BOX 6785
West Palm Beach, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YMAX Communications.

Complaints & Reviews

Apr 13, 2019

Ymax Communications Corporation — microsoft lic

They call barely able to speak english, and claim they are from micro soft and that my lic have expired on my...

Nov 14, 2018

Ymax Communications Corporation — customer using your services under an alias and committing sexual harassment & attempting to commit identity frauds!

Man emailed me saying I was approved for a loan & claimed to be a branch manager for CashnetUSA. I...

Nov 09, 2018

Ymax Communications Corporation — saying they will give me a loan

They said they would give me a loan for 7500 but because my credit score is so low they would have to get...

Aug 31, 2018

Ymax Communications Corporation — repeated calls

Repeated calls to my cell phone. Tonight it was 2 in less than an hour. hour. Last time I pocked up there wa...

Jul 30, 2018

Ymax Communications Corporation — spam calls

I am on a do not call list. I am getting calls from [protected]. This number shows you are the carrier. I...

Jun 28, 2018

Ymax Communications Corporation — saying I have four pending legal issues

Received a call from 854 area code thing I have for pending legal actions against me and that I need to call...

Ymax Communications Corporationfraud sexual abuse call

I just received a voicemail from this number [protected]. The prerecorded message said if I didn't call the # back they would send the authorities to arrest me.
When I called back the man who answered was foreign speaking and began with "would you like to touch my [censored]". He then continued to say extremely vulgar things, while I said I was going to report the number and screaming "[censored] you, you can't report me". Since I've read several other complaints about this Ymax Communications Corporation being fraudulent and a scam I guess I can't. This company should be shut down immediately this is disgusting and goes much further down than the preverbably asking for money!

May 08, 2018

Ymax Communications Corporation — phone calls

I keep getting a recording wanting me to call a number back. It says that I have done something illegal and...

YMAX Communications Corp. - WA — irs impersonation

Left a digitized message on my answering service. Crime investigation unit of IRS. The reason you are...

YMAX Corp — Scam artist

I went to one of the dating sites and met a man I thought would be perfect for me. We talked for several...

YMAX Corpscam

This morning i received phone call from those scammers phone # +[protected].They told me they are from investigation company and i owe debt and i will go to jail.How is that sound.I asked for what?And when I said I'm going to call to the Federal Trade Commission she said have fun in jail and hang up on me.I tried to call back this number and I hear only messages so I guess I'm already on their black list now.I just don't understand how this is happening now, with all the technologies we have we still have those kind of harassment ?!

Ymax Communications CorpMediate for me with the IRS

David Webb called saying that I should have received notice that the IRS was taking me to court in two days for tax evasion and would seize all my assets. He said he would mediate for me for $484 - which I should pay via Western Union to a overseas account. This was the first I heard about it so I asked him what my name was, he said he couldn't say the name, only my claim number of 33963. I said I would check with the IRS since this is the first I've heard.
      It's tax season so I couldn't get through to the IRS. He called back the next day and I gave him a false name and asked him to confirm the name on his claim. He confirmed the fake name I gave. Then I asked him to confirm my claim number that he gave the day before and I changee the number. He confirmed the fake number.
      He said his office number was [protected] (only an answering machine).
      He called once from [protected] (lookup said it was a known scam area code)
      He called once from [protected] (he suddenly was at a landline in Maryland)

• Do
          Don Owens May 24, 2017

Don Owens
          David Webb, I just got the same phone call as you did about the IRS was going to file a lawsuit on me in the 2 days. He wasn't very good at speaking English. I hung up on him 3 times and the 4th time, I kinda done like you. I told him that I worked for the IRS in and told him that someone was investigating him as I was talking to him. HE HUNG ON ME!!! IMAGINE THAT. He hasn't called back. How in the world do they get by with this?????
          Thanks for you post
          Don Owens

Ymax Communication — harassment

I was harassed for 3 days straight! First they would call and hang up. Then they pretended to be from a...

Ymax Communications — Harassment calls fraudulent request for money

Update we call my phone constantly and then leave voicemails on my voicemail and tell me to paris st might...

Ymax Communications — total harassment

This am my 93 yr old father answered the phone and some horrid guy with a accent told him hes in major...

YMAX CORPORATIONThreatening Harassing phone call

This guy calls me claiming he is from the Legal Department of the Treasury Department. The phone number he called from was [protected]. When I did the reverse phone look up it said the number was from the YMAX corporation. I can barely understand him because of his strong accent. He tells me that I owe $4000 to the IRS from 2009. I asked him how come I was not notified directly by the IRS. He asked me who filed my taxes in 2009 and told me they were sending the letters to the company I used to file my taxes. But yet he didn't know who the company was. He then told me that a warrant for my arrest was being issued and the local authorities were going to come to my door. I hung up on him!!! I think he was hoping I would either give him my credit card information or my SS#. NOTTTTTT! I feel sorry for anyone who falls for these scams. If he calls me back I'm going to cuss them out!

YMax communications Seattle, WA — mark Smith

A man with a foreign accent called my cell phone, stated he was an IRS agent, and we owed money and a warrant...

Ymax CommunicationsFalse Pretending to be the IRS

I received a call from Edward Siliman stating that I am going to jail because I owe the IRS back taxes for 2009 & 2010. It appears that Edward has several alias; Kimberly Jones, Edward Siliman, and Matthew . The purpose of the call is to collect / settle debt.
          They want you to go out and buy a pre-paid debit card so that you can pay the debt. Also, they might ask you to wire money via Western Union. These people are taking advantages of vulnerable people and something needs to be done. I also traced the call to Ymax Communications. Why is this company still allow to do business with these people.

What can we do to stop these people, pay them back with their own medicine. I have recruited my family and friends to call the number everyday...I can tell that Edward or whoever he is getting upset.

Annoyed in Portland Oct 17, 2014

Just received a call from a man with a thick Indian accent that claimed to be from the U.S. Treasury Dept., and was warning me about a legal action again me. He said that I must have been informed already via the '503' notification. I told him I hadn't (as I was fishing for more information from him).

He directed me to call the Inspector's Office at
              [protected] and I'd get confirmation on this.
              That was the same number he called me from. This is ridiculous.

This is a SCAM -- warn all your friends and neighbors about
              this.

Take care!

Ymax Communications Corp — Scam

I had a call from [protected], from Publishers Clearinhouse. Telling me to go straight to my bank to get the...

Ymax Communications Corporationharrassing phone calls to my cell

I have been receiving phone calls on my cell and they say they are from the IRS and also that I have received government grants. I am tired of receiving these calls and even when I tell them I know they are scammers they will wait awhile then start calling again. Someone needs to locate them and stop the madness

• Lu
                lucy.z Dec 05, 2014

I got a phone call from [protected] today, after searching online, this phone number belongs to "Ymax Communications". The person calling me had thick accent. He said I involved in a "legal case" and threatened to arrest me if I hanged up. I asked him to send mail to my address if it is for any legal case, then he yelled "how could you say that, we already sent mail to you 3 times"... The truth is, i never get any mail regarding any pending "legal case". So I figure it must be a scam. I agree with the poster - Someone have to stop this madness.