Citifinancial Auto / Payment problems!
In 2001 we purchased a car that was originally financed with another company. Citifinancial ended up with the loan. At one point, I sent in 2 payments. Several weeks later I received a letter in the mail stating they were going to repossess my car if I didn't bring my loan current within 10 days. When I called them, they showed no record of the payment. I had sent a Western Union money order. At that point they required 2 MORE payments up and beyond the $900 I had just sent them. I had to contact Western Union for a copy of the money order, which took 30 days. Once I received the proof that I had mailed it to them and they had cashed it, they still denied ever getting it. It took NUMEROUS phone calls and a couple of faxes before it was resolved. No one ever called me back to let me know it had been corrected nor did I ever receive an apology for THEIR error. At one other point in the loan, I was attempting to make a payment arrangement splitting my 2 payments by the end of the same month. Once they pulled up my account information, I was hung up... not once, not twice, but several times. Repeated phone calls requesting to speak with a supervisor got me nothing more than belittling and rude remarks and more hang ups. I never called back. I've since paid off my loan but I would NEVER nor would I suggest anyone else to ever internationally do business with them.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- CitiFinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- CitiFinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release
- CitiFinancial Servicing - Loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - Product, services, delivery, company