Citibank Dubai United Arab Emirates / credit card goes over the limit from aed3550 to aed 62,000

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Credit Card Limit : AED 3, 550.00.
Transaction been maid on the card AED 15, 000 then 20, 000 till AED 62, 000. As per my knowledge anybank has an very small percentage on the credit card limit but what happened to me and the
The Fraud was scenario on the Supplementary card was up to AED 62, 000.00!!! and everything is documented with the bank and the delay was from the bank plus I have the bank SMS of the outstanding just in case if they say anything beside the mentioned above.

2nd thing as per Citibank process in any Fraud case you have to pay the outstanding first ! then apply on a dispute form which takes up to 90 to 120 Days!!! I'm sure of this because I used to be a X-staff with Citibank and since almost 3 yrs the issue was not resolved or handled professionally unfortunately.

Finally the reason of my resentment is I had the same issue almost 1 year ago and couldn't do anything at all because of my ongoing situation with citibank.

I really apologize from being so negative but this is the reality I'm in now and I want a solution before my loan get rejected again .

No mentioning their operation and collection while i called specifically to tell them to block the card and called few months later the card wasnt block another kind of nigligtance plus the collection whenver they smell im on a point related to the CREDIT LIMIT & outstanding they dissapear for a few months and send a junior agent to claim the amount comeon thats no even Humain .

NOTE : I have already confirmed with the Citibank agent that there will be no remarks on me or any blocks before receiving the clearance letter and he said No Sir there will be non I did not believe him but I'm thankful am done with them. Also I have visited the Central Bank of The UAE Dubai Branch and the Staff in the 2nd floor Confirmed to me there's nothing on me.

• Updated by Ahmed AL Muharaqqi, Sep 10, 2018

Im again waiting for the response between the CS&Q dept and risk management and to day is my NBD card duedate 10.09.2018

Ah