Citibank / annoying daily calls!

They Call almost daily. I hang up on them when I hear who it is but they call back the next day. The last # was [protected].

Comments

Sw
  20th of Jan, 2014

Citi has got to be one of the dumbest companies I've ever dealt with. I had a zero balance when Citi took over my Best Buy card from HBC. And I have not used this card in perhaps three years. But about a month ago, I began receiving robocalls from Citi asking for a woman I've never heard of. When the calls kept coming, some as early as 8AM, I called Citi and told them there was no one here by that name and that they should stop calling. I also filed a complaint with the Do-Not-Call Registry. The calls did stop...for a WEEK. But this morning, they were back at it...at 8AM! And when I phoned Citi, I was told I had to call Best Buy. I have just filed a second complaint online with the Do-Not-Call Registry.

Kh
  2nd of Apr, 2014

Yes! Citibank is annoying and their agents are stupid one time i told the agent i wasnt interested and i hang up, he called me again to say im sorry he did not mean to drop the call and i told him i was the one who hung up and iended the call. He called again afterwards! They are so annoying they call like 3 times a week! One time 2 agents call me at the aame time to offer the same product thats how disorganized they are!

Li
  30th of Oct, 2015

I get the Citibank Robo calls on my work phone every day sometimes two or three times a day. I called them to tell them to stop and the person told me that many people use my phone number. I told her that makes no sense it has been my personal work number for over 18 years. I told her to remove my number NOW. She said that so many people used my number that would be impossible. WHAT???? I asked her to just give me one name and she said she could not do that as it was private!!! I told if that was true that so many people use my phone number then they are all FRAUDS and every account should be closed. What a horrible company. I would never have an account with this company. She asked me what my name was and then said oh, your name is not on this phone number. WHAT A DUMMY!!!