CITGO / Contaminated gas
Purhcased gas for new Chevy, drove short distance and car totally died. Had it towed to dealer, found out contaminated gas caused the problem. NOT covered by insurance so went back and attempted to discuss the issue (with my receipt) with the person in the station whom I had seen before so either Manger or owner. He was hostile and aggressive, verbally abusive but did give me the insurance company name that insurs his station. Bottom line I am out $1112.00 dollars and rental car fees. CITGO insurer, Farm Bureau Insurance, is playing hardball claiming error on my part even though I have purchased gas in the past. Friend at SUNOCO claims that certain gas station owners have long histories of not filtering the gas at the pump and problems with underground storage tanks and using additives to stretch the amount of gas in the underground tank. Small claims court is next. DO NOT purchase gas at this station. Use stations ran and operated by US born citizens ONLY. Thank you.
More CITGO Complaints & Reviews
- Citgo gas Station - Bad, bad, bad 
- CITGO - RUDE MANAGEMENT 
- CITGO - Bad gas
- CITGO - Bad fuel
- CITGO - Irresponsible staff
- Citgo Taconic Quick Mart & Gas 529 Highland Ave Peekskill, NY 10566 (914) 930-1933 - false advertisement
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation - customer service
- CITGO - cashier profanity and rude behavior.
- Happy Shopper # 23 Hampton Citgo Dealer # 00011775054 - Gasoline
- Citgo on old winter garden road in orlando - Gas station