Circle K Stores / dirty store
Circle K at 16th Street and Southern Ave is a brand new store, but EVERY TIME I go to this store... IT IS VERY DIRTY and NOT ENOUGH CASHIERS
The fountain drink area is Always full of used Ice, the floors are dirty/filthy with spilled drinks, etc.. The counter-top area where you get condiments, lids for your soda or coffee, napkins and straws is always filthy. You do not want to set your drinks or food in this area. 9 times out of 10 there are soda spilled on them, used or un-used lids and straw holders.
The line is always long and there is usually only 1 cashier servicing the guest and that person usually "Have an attitude, because the guest have an attitude due to the dirty store and long lines...
******I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A DIRTY QT STORE*******
Let's clean up This Store and make it The Best Circle K on the South-Side.
This also goes for the Circle K on 16th Street and Broadway
Remember: Cleanliness will attract more customers
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K - really bad employee policies 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees
- Circle K Stores - car wash
- Circle K - customer service