Cingular Wireless / I hate cingular wireless!
Ok, this is what happened...
My husband and I signed up with cingular and we agreed that 1000 minutes would be more than enough. We were previously with Sprint and had 8oo minutes with them. We never in all 3 years with Sprint went over those 800 minutes. However, with Cingular, we were charged over $400 for the first month! They claimed that we had gone 1700 minutes OVER the 1000 minutes!
We examined the bill and found some very interesting things.
1. We were charged double minutes every time we switched towers, which happened at least 30 times a day.
2. The bill said that we had called our own cell phone from our own cell phone (no, not for voicemail) and talked to ourselves for hours!
3. Every time I called to ask about these outrageous accusations, I was hung up on.
I firmly believe that they tried to take advantage of us because we are younger. The collection agency they use (and I still have the message on my voicemail) uses extreme profanity and I am planning on playing the message for our local news station.
I HATE CINGULAR WIRELESS! I have all documentation!
More Cingular Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - memorycall/message link
- AT&T and Direct TV - nhl center ice
- AT&T - refund of account credit of $2397.99
- ATT - direct tv
- AT&T - leaning pole been that way for 5 years