Church's Chicken Restaurant / customer service by staff named alejandro

701 East Huntington Monrovia, CA 91016, United States Review updated:

It was a rainy day today, I went to the drive through at Church's on Huntington Dr. in Monrovia, there was a sign that said the speaker was not working, please order at the window. I ordered my regular: the 2-piece combo. But the staff at the window, Alejandro, said that we don't have this on our menu. I told him that I've always ordered this one when I come here, would you like me to go around and take a picture to show you the menu board? He answered no. I then asked him are you new? He answered no, but he just stood there. I told him I would like to order the 2-piece combo from your menu. But Alejandro still didn't know what it was or tried to solve the problem. He repeated that we don't have this item on our menu. So I had to drove around, took a picture of the menu board, and went back to the line behind the cars. When it was my turn to order again, I showed Alejandro my photo. And he said "Ohh! I thought *blah blah blah*." Alejandro clearly didn't know his menu before working as customer service. I've never had such back experience at Church's like today.

Bi
Feb 05, 2019

Comments

• Iu
      Feb 08, 2019

BB,

That's crazy that you had to drive around the building to take picture, and that you couldn't get out and walk to the menu to take it. Screw those people waiting, they could stay waiting. I wonder if Alejandro was working the window for the first time, like a promotion and hadn't yet learned the menu. I'm trying to give some credit to such a low paid worker but I definitely understand your frustration over the two-piece.