Church's Chicken lakecreek/620 area / manager mesh not willing to correct mistake his staff made and them calls me a liar!!?!!

1 Austin, CO, United States

Good afternoon, I went to the Church's location in Austin TX by the lakeline mall area, so lakecreek/620 location and the rude and most inconsiderate manager that I spoke with his name is MESH. He is ignorant and rude and pretty much told me he has no proof of my purchasing the meal that that his staff had messed up that evening when I purchased my chicken... I ordered and wanted the 10 for $10 dark meat special chicken only and I didn't think to check till I got home that one of his staff ring me up for 10 piece chicken tenders. I am a firm believer that it's human nature to make mistakes just learn from them and move forward. And in this industry I can HONESTLY SEE a lot of people abusing that policy. But there are so many others that do NOT. So I precalled ahead to inform them I was on my way to get the corrected order. Keep in mind I was led to believe that it was going to get fixed which I was very pleased with the level of service, but the once I get inside the location it all just fell apart from there, the front counter gentlemen I had seen that night I came before. Me and my husband brought him up to speed w our incident. Now keep in mind I was told as long as I have my proof of purchase which I do they would correct the mistake they made and then the manager comes and says that he can NOT do anything bc we didn't bring back the food, and that it is POLICY that the only way to get it corrected is to bring in the incorrect or messed up food and they will swap the food. Even tho I had spoken to someone else over the phone the other night, this manager MESH pretty much said that he doesn't know if I really purchased and I told him that he can check videos and ask the cashier bc I remembered h that night and he just pretty much said I was lieing about the purchase, I mean really I have been a NURSE for 13 years and we have to those social skills to be in the field... anyways I FEEL THE MAMAGER MESH needs to think of switching careers bc customer service is not his strongest or any of his suites.

Rn