Church's Chicken / service
In March of 2007 I stopped at Church's in Globe Az. I was the only one standing at the counter, althought the drive thru was busy and there were a number of employee's in the back just visiting with one young man working the window. I stood there for 20 minutes without being served, so I went somewhere else to buy my meal.
On October 20th 2007, my son and I went in (my first visit since March) and made a rather large order. I am not a prejudice person, but I feel that we were discriminated against because we were white.
There were 5 mexican employees, including the manager (who was there the last time I was ignored) standing around at the back of the kitchen visiting, and one young white lady named Heather (I know because I asked her) who was taking care of the drive thru, front counter as well as putting food into the fryers. It took her 20 minutes to take care of our order because she was the only one working and our order was big.
Another gentlemen who was eating in the resturant came to get his cup of water refilled, which Heather gladly obliged as she was getting our drinks. He commented "working hard aren't they," to which I commented "well she (Heather) is anyway," and he just nodded in agreement.
I can guarantee you that I will not be returning again, as there is a KFC at the other end of town.
More Church's Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - store in kingsville texas 78363 did not honor coupon code
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - no chicken available, extremely dirty, extremely slow, tons of flies
- Church's Chicken lakecreek/620 area - manager mesh not willing to correct mistake his staff made and them calls me a liar!!?!! 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - employees spitting in food while they are preparing and serving food. 
- Church's Chicken - dining area