Church's Chicken / rude management

The store was very busy and the manager left out of the store to talk to someone in a car that had pulled up on the lot. I waited, 10 min. Later i asked her to come inside because we had a problem, she then through her hand up at me and continued to talk.

The cashier told me that i could not get my 12 piece mixed chicken without thighs. That's what the problem was that i was having. I'm paying for mixed chicken and you are going to tell me what i can't have.

My family doesn't eat thighs and i have always gotten my chicken like that. I order churches twice a week.

Comments

• Mr
      18th of Oct, 2007

I recently went into the Churchs #459 in Orlando to purchase my dinner for the night. I was using a coupon (from Entertainment '08) for buy one get one free. The shift manager was busy with drive-thru service, so a cook came from the back to take my order.
    I informed the person of what I wanted to only be informed in an abort manner that they don't take those anymore.

I calmly informed the gentleman that I had used a coupon (from the same book) here just two to three weeks ago and it wasn't a problem then; to only be told,"That was then, this is now and we don't take those coupons!"

I just want to know, Who decides when to honor a coupon?

• Co
      26th of Oct, 2007

NOT GONNA SAY WHERE IM FROM BUT CHURCHES CHICKEN IN OPELIKA NEEDS REALITY CHECK, THEY NEED BETTER BACK GROUND CHECKS OF EMPLOYEES, SO CALLED SHIFT LEADERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ROLES BEFORE THEY APPLY.LATE EMPLOYEES WOULDN'T LAST LONG IN THE (REAL ) WORLD EVERYTHING FROM THEFT TO DRUGS RUN THROUGH THIS COMPANY, SUPPOSE CAUGHT ON TAPE , I THINK A THROUGH INVESTIGATION WOULD BE NICE.SINCE I DON'T WORK THERE I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE WORTH CHECKING INTO!