Church's Chicken / rude management
The store was very busy and the manager left out of the store to talk to someone in a car that had pulled up on the lot. I waited, 10 min. Later i asked her to come inside because we had a problem, she then through her hand up at me and continued to talk.
The cashier told me that i could not get my 12 piece mixed chicken without thighs. That's what the problem was that i was having. I'm paying for mixed chicken and you are going to tell me what i can't have.
My family doesn't eat thighs and i have always gotten my chicken like that. I order churches twice a week.
More Church's Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - discrimination 
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - chicken
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - unethical service/behavior
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - drive thru service
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - customer service