Chrysler / terrible service!
I was having financial difficulties and wrote a letter to Chrysler to explain my situation, they not only didn't care but the reps were rude. I was 2 payments behind and they continued to call me 7 times each day to "remind" me of the payment. Cmon! how many times does a person need a reminder! When I had one payment left it was 3 days past the due date and they STILL called me 7 times per day. CMon! I told them when the payment would be made (3 days) and they gave me a hard time and wanted me to pay them at that time, then they wanted to "update" my file and add an alternate phone #! Cmon! Needless to say, I told them where to stick it and hung up, however still received the 7 calls per day until they received my last check.
I am SO glad to be done with them NEVER EVER again will I purchase a Chrysler product or recommend them to anyone. If you are considering buying one - go Elsewhere! You will be better off.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - Inadequate/incorrect info re check engine light (MIL)
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler
- Chrysler Pacifica - chrysler 
- Chrysler - egr valve for 2006 grand caravan sxt – 3.8l, v6
- Chrysler - 2017 pacifica