Chrysler / terrible service!

6272 Hollyberry Lane,OH, United States Review updated:
I was having financial difficulties and wrote a letter to Chrysler to explain my situation, they not only didn't care but the reps were rude. I was 2 payments behind and they continued to call me 7 times each day to "remind" me of the payment. Cmon! how many times does a person need a reminder! When I had one payment left it was 3 days past the due date and they STILL called me 7 times per day. CMon! I told them when the payment would be made (3 days) and they gave me a hard time and wanted me to pay them at that time, then they wanted to "update" my file and add an alternate phone #! Cmon! Needless to say, I told them where to stick it and hung up, however still received the 7 calls per day until they received my last check.
I am SO glad to be done with them NEVER EVER again will I purchase a Chrysler product or recommend them to anyone. If you are considering buying one - go Elsewhere! You will be better off.

Comments

Go
  24th of Jan, 2014
Hi, My name is Gord Linton and I live in Greely Ontairo, Canada and I HAVE been a Chrysler costomer and I have been telling everyone who would listern that Chrysler is the best vehical on the road B U T I just purchased a 2005 ram truck 4 door 5.7 L automatic . It is a beautiful truck but I was astonish @ the amount of rust comming out around the rear wheel wells this is a truck with 146000 kms and was looked afer as well as one " SHOULD" have to .I removed the rear tail lights and looked in and it looks like it was never painted inside at most maybe primed and not very well. I think it is criminal the price we have to pay for these vehicals and our hard earned is not being appreicated buy the vehical maker. YOU should put more pride in your workmanship as you seem to have no problem asking for more raises. It seems that acountability is not even in the equation. I still would like to think you still need loyal coustomers like me and start looking after us instead of thinking that we are just some wyners.Just remember WE pay your salary with every car, truck and or parts we spend our har earned money on. I hope this is heared by some people that accually have some pride in their workmanship. " Praying for some help"Gord Linton .

Chrysler Logo Chrysler