Chrysler Financial / repossession
My car was recently repossessed(one month payment behind) and this is second time in 12 months. I am responsible for the outstanding balances to pay off. It was cought on security video camera that repo man forced to open the garage door to get my car and it was broken. The repo man handed me a piece of paper, it shows their phone number and address. I called next day but it was disconnected and I cant find their website or any info about it. And also, there's no license plate on thier car. Since that happened, I havent gotten any document related repossession. So, I called chrysler financial redemption([protected]) more than 20 times and asked them to send me the letter but they said they sent them already. Still, I dont have it. They will sell my car very soon.
Please help and advise.
Thank you for your time.
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Financial - 8 calls a day every day from chrysler 
- Chrysler Capital - repo of truck
- Chrysler Capital - purchase of extra mileage
- Chrysler Capital - title department
- Chrysler Capital - chrysler capital financing
- Chrysler Capital - credit bureau department