Chrysler Financial / balance due
My Jeep Commander was totaled in a wreck (no fault of mine). I purchased the jeep due to the zero % interest. This was the 1st new auto that I have purchased in 10 years, so gap insurance was unkown to me (1st mistake). After the Progressive Insurance settled with Chrysler Financial, there remained a $10, 000 balance. I recieved a letter from Chrysler stating that the next note was not due until 2012, so I contacted the Customer Service Center to understand the letter. I was told that the next note was not due until 2012; I stated that I was going to continue to pay the note until it was paid in full. Two weeks after that discussion, I recieved a call from the Chrysler Resolution Group stating that the balance was due in full in 30 days. I have made several phone calls, with everyone being nice on the phone but providing no alternative payment schedule. As a result, I was asked to take out a loan to pay off the balance, or that it would go to a collection agency! I am willing to make my monthly payment, but Chrysler wants it all in 30 days. I am amazed!!!
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - wont refund money to me due to early payoff. waiting 4 months now.
- Chrysler Capital - title service
- Chrysler Capital - lack of customer service in title department.
- Chrysler Capital - failure to honor agreement
- Chrysler Capital - customer service