Chrysler Corp / 2008 chrysler town and country

1 United States

I purchased a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country limited in 2009 with less than 25, 000 miles on it. I was offered a "Lifetime Max Care" warranty that was supposed to be "AAA" on steroids. Needless to say my town and country has been in/out of the dealership 27 times since the purchase for varies issues. The latest is a engine issue. I took the van to the dealership because the engine was making a "tapping" sound. After the engine was torn apart in pieces the Chrysler inspector has made the determination that the issue was caused by a faulty spark plug. Now take it the check engine light was not on nor was it running rough. Yes I do understand that a 6 cylinder engine will run roughly if one of the spark plugs is not firing properly. This was not happening. The faulty spark plug is not a covered component on the lifetime warranty. How convenient!! Now I am having to pay the almost $4000 to have the engine put back together. I have maintained all service records and maintenance for the vehicle. This vehicle has had the oil changed every 3000 miles and all required maintenance performed in a timely manner. I must say that this will be my last Chrysler product. I basically paid 3900 for a "Lifetime" warranty that is not helping me in my time of need.

Te