Chrysler Capital / credit bureau department

1 Fort Worth, TX, United States

Acct. #0303345-Lease Agreement VIN #1C4PJLB7FW632171

Had Lease Agreement for 39 Months starting May 2015. At the end of the Lease decided to purchase vehicle through the Chrysler Allegiance Team in April 2018. Allegiance Team referred me to Innovative Funding Services. Signed purchase agreement on the 27th of April (Electronically) with Innovative Funding Services.

Did my due diligence by going through Chrysler Capital Allegiance Team as recommended by website. Lease purchase option was selected and I signed and returned all purchase agreement documents to Innovative Funding services on May 1st 2018 (Calvin Click-Tel#[protected]).

Payoff letter received from Chrysler Capital on the 16th of April 2018, which included all remaining unpaid monthly lease payments, fees, taxes ect…

Since the residual on the vehicle did not get funded until May 9th 2018, Chrysler Capital Credit Bureau Department reported to Equifax and Transunion Credit Bureaus that I was late for my April 2018 lease payment even though I was directly working with Chrysler Capital Lease End Option entities and paying the account in full in April 2018.

It has been conveyed to me by Chrysler Capital Credit Bureau Department that they have reported the account correctly and are not willing to remove or change the derogatory Payment Status entry (30-60 Days Late).

At the end of their letter sent to me it reads "Chrysler Capital appreciates your business and values you as a customer." I don't think that is the case in my situation.

I've submitted Credit Reports and all documents showing the sequence of everything that had taken place and they've dismissed all of it ( I say this because they received my letter and documents on the 15th of August 2018 and sent a letter back to me on the 16th of August 2018). It seems that they didn't attempt to investigate my claim or give it any credibility. Everything was explained in detail.

I request, (As I've done in my letter), that my tradeline with Chrysler Capital, regarding the above mentioned account, be reported as "Paid Satisfactorily" on my Transunion and Equifax Credit Reports as it is on my Experian Report. This is not accurate or consistent reporting as claimed by the Chrysler Capital Credit Bureau Department and it is sure not the way to appreciate or value your loyal customers.

I am not attaching any supporting documents because it would just be duplicating what I've already sent to your Credit Bureau Department.

I hope that this could be resolved. Thank you.

Ch