Choice Home Warranty / unethical behaviour, fraud

Contract Number: [protected]
Claim #: [protected]
Incident date: 03/14/2017

Redo Appliance came out 03/13/2017, looked at the refrigerator and said it can not be fixed. I got a email asking me to call choice home warranty, so I called. The person I spoke with told me that they are going to send me a check to get another refrigerator. The check it going to be $385.00. She told me to look at JC pennies outlet and sears that I can find one for that price. My refrigerator is a side by side with Ice and water in door. This amount wont even by a top and bottom with no Ice and water. I looked a JC pennies and I told her that the cheeps' refrigerator I found was Hotpoint® 17.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator for $489.00. She told me that because of my situation she is going to up the amount to $430.00 she would send me. She told me that she was not supposed to touch this amount but she was going to do it for me. So I ask to speck with someone over her she told me that she was the supervising department and that there was no one else I could talk with. I ask her so I can not even talk with a manager, or the person who is her boss, or the one that gets my money. She told me no. I told her that I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and she said that since I was making threats that she was going to send me $385.00 and is not going to help me out and more. This is my 2 home warranty company, with my first one if something could not be fixed the company would replace it. I am getting emails asking me to renew my contract because my old one expires on 04/17/2017. They must not really wont me back.

Tr