American Senior Benefits Logo

American Senior Benefits

Having problems with American Senior Benefits?

8400 w 110th St
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
American Senior Benefits, LLC® (ASB) is quickly establishing itself throughout the country as a leading distributor of senior market insurance products! We are very proud of our dedicated, professional agents and agency managers and we work hard to support their efforts each and every day!

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Senior Benefits.

Complaints & Reviews

May 05, 2020

North American Senior Benefits — Unethical business - bullying seniors to buy insurance!

This is the company that is behind the check! They have complaints from seniors where they were bullied in...

Aug 21, 2019

American Senior Benefits — medicare supplement scare tactics

I have received over 20 calls from current clients that have stated agents from American Senior Benefits have...

American Senior Benefitsmedicare supplement

I sold a Medicare Supplement for a company for which my appointment was active because American Senior Benefits did not notify my resignation that happened over 2 years ago. Now American Senior Benefits is retaining my commissions for the sale I made and I am not getting paid. ASB did not notify my resignation to the insurance company and because of their mistake they keep my money.

American Senior Benefits — agent fred goodnight indianapolis area

My parents and my sister and I have met with Fred Goodnight on several occasions since early spring. He lead...

North American Senior Benefits — Check Scam

This company mails seniors a $5.00 check stating that they can cash it and will be receiving information...

American Senior Benefits — non payment of wages

This sounds like such a familiar story!! I had the same panel type interview after I had "passed" the phone...

American Senior Benefits — Job Scam

I am so disgusted with companies today taking advantage of so many unemployed individuals looking desperately...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices