Chipotle Mexican Grill / chicken burrito
My wife went to chipotle restaurant located in Stuyvesant Plaza in Albany New York tonight 1/1/18 at around 7:25 pm eastern time. She ordered a chicken burrito along with a beef bowl. I dont know the name of employee he was an African American young male with blond hair. Every item she asked for was shorted on. We are both avid Chipotle customers and have always had good experiences at every location with the portions being large given the cost. We don't mind paying usually given the portion sizes. The burrito ended up Tiny and not hardly a meal. She didn't even eat it because there were barely any ingredients on either dish. She did not want me to complain but given the fact we are good customers I feel this was a horrible experience and she just felt totally ripped off by the amount of food she was given.
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - I am complaining about my order not being properly handled.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - cheese
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unethical behavior against an employee
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - I got sick
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - complaint about food