Chilis Restaurant / problems with policy id!
On 31 May 2007 while traveling from Beaumont, TX. to Hot Springs, AR. car problems developed in Marshal,TX that resulted in having the car repaired. This was to take a couple of hours and since it was the middle of the day and around lunch time, my wife and I decided to go to Chilis for a nice meal and a Margaritta. All went well until the waitress asked for and received our respective Driver's License. This is where the problem began. My wife had a current Texas DL but I had just turned in a current DL from La. the day before and had a temporary TX. license with no picture. The waitress took the license and checked with the manager who said he could not serve me because I didn't have a picture ID.company policy. No amount of talking would persuade him. I would like to mention at this time that I am a 60 year old man. My wife and I became discouraged and asked for his supervisors phone number. We left the restaurant and called the supervisor on a cell phone from the parking lot. We were informed that I could not be served because I did not have a picture ID... company policy. I and my family will never, NEVER go into another Chilis... that's our new policy.
More Chilis Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Bar & Grill - dishonest employee 
- Chilis - Silsbee, TX - poor service and management! 
- Chilis - double charged debit card 
- Chilis - the worst hostess and waitress ever 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service at chattinooga plaza va
- Chili's Grill & Bar - cleanliness or lack of
- Chili's Grill & Bar - employee
- Chilli's - alcohol policy
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service