Chili's Grill & Bar — waitress
A group of us had went to the Chili's in Panama City Beach Florida on May 5th 2017, an the waitress Brandy, was very slow, made us wait over 30 minutes for our food, an she kept saying she was bringing us refills of our drinks but again, we had to wait over 30 minutes for them also..See Top 10 Worst Companies in Panama City Beach, FLshe seemed annoyed when we also asked for napkins an dipping sauces etc.
Also when cleaning the table next to us, the man cleaning it wiped the food on the table onto the floor, which i found very disgusting so not only was there food on the floor now we have to be careful not to walk an or slip on the food.. For a very popular restaurant i was very upset with the service an the cleaning that they did on the tables..
Updated by Cyndy46 · May 06, 2017
Yess i do understand that, an however if they weren't the other issues we had that NEVER would have been an issue...
More Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chili's - kick in the wallet 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service