Chegg.com / Failure to find lost package, trying to charge me for a new book

1 Santa Clara, CA, United States Review updated:

One of the very worst customer service experiences of my life. Total scammers! First, they sent me the wrong book. When the correct book, shipped via UPS, didn't arrive, I attempted to contact Chegg. It took them 3 months after many emails from me just to have them tell me that I had to look for the book myself! Now they are trying to charge me full price for a used book which is probably in poor condition, considering the sorry condition of the books I did receive.

Comments

• Oc
      18th of Feb, 2009

I too ordered from Chegg in Fall of 2008 and again in Spring 2009. In the fall I only received 1 book out of 4 ordered and it took them weeks to answer my emails and refund my money. Forget calling the customer service number, no one answers...ever! You get an automated voice telling you to call back later.

I thought I would give them a second chance so again in the Spring 2009 (first week in February 2009) I ordered three books. I paid for priority shipping, one book arrived 5 days later (priority is 2-3 days) and it was the WRONG BOOK, the second is still in transit and it is now day 7 and the third is lost so far.

I have sent 4 emails and NO ONE WILL ANSWER OR ADDRESS MY ISSUES. Do not order from CHEGG.COM, thier customer service is non-existant and you will not get your books that you need for your classes.

• Mi
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Chegg - Can't get in touch with the company all phones bogus no info. to chat
    chegg.com

This is ridiculous! I am worried now that we rented a book for 180 days and we will need to redo this so she has the book for school rented for the year and you can't seem to contact anyone.
    August, 2017.