CheeseCake Factory in RI / service

Jul 15, 2015
Cheesecake Factory
On 7/15/2015 @ 6:00 PM came in with my family for dinner then catch a movies after that. Service was despicable and rude! Management just did not care. Had to scarf down my food and hurry to a movie with the family. What started out to be a good night out with family ended up being a night of stressed out family. At this point I would want a refund of my entire meal and an apology from the manager on duty that basically dismissed me when I confronted her to let her know what happened and that I was very upset with the performance of everyone involved. Server was Joan M table 243 @ the Cheesecake Factory in Providence Place Mall

N  16th of Jul, 2015 by
What makes you think you deserve a refund when you ate all your food? How did this stress out your family. Get a job so you can afford to provide for your family and take them out rather than beg for a free meal.
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Here is how it stressed my family. I asked the management for a refund, and she refused to give me one. My wife was telling me to forget about it and leave, I told her if she did not shut up I would slap her. This made my wife cry, and my children were upset by this at all. I could not enjoy the movie at all. To top it off someone called the police on me after seeing me hit my son because he had to use the washroom. I was still angry at the manager at this point. If I was not angry at the manager I would not have hit my son and not I could have my children put in foster care thanks to them.
N  16th of Jul, 2015 by
Like I said you are not entitled to a refund when you ate your food. You seem to be mistaking being told no as rudeness. You are a coward for blaming your violent behavior against your wife and son on the manager. This is YOUR fault and no one else's fault. You need help and hopefully your wife divorces you before you seriously hurt or kill either her or your son. Grow up.
N  16th of Jul, 2015 by
I agree he is pathetic, nothing but a coward. He should be in jail for abusing his family and have to deal with"Bubba", hope he drops the soap and has what is coming to him.

The Cheesecake Factory Logo The Cheesecake Factory