CheapoAir.com / flight issues!
On March 14, 2007 I booked a flight for three people to Nashville on June 1st. No mention was made that the seat selection portion was a mere suggestion. No mention was made that the flight to St Louis had problems with American Airlines in the past.
So last night per the instructions I confirmed with American Airlines. After an hour and forty minutes with the Queen of Snob I thought I had a seat. She kept blaming everything on Cheapoair. She said it was their problem I did not have a seat. I asked her why they oversold flights.
So this morning I got up early to call Cheapo and they gave me another seat in a row that was unavailable the night before. So when I got to work I went in and checked my reservations only to find that I did not have a seat. I was on hold and finally left a message on the voice mail and through email. Now some seven hours later I have no response. I spoke with American again and they told me Cheapo had canceled my seats that they had assigned the night before and they did not get me another seat. They fortunately got me the same seats.
So the airline has suggested I get to the airport early so that this whole mess can be resolved.
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate! 
- Cheapoair - air ticket