[Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com — bait and switch!
I tried to book airline ticket on cheapoair.com and the price they showed me was very cheap, so I tried to book it, but everytime I try, it states that this ticket is no longer available, so I go back and pick another flight number and time and same thing. I did this 5 times and yet none of them were available. I didn't continue because the next price for the ticket was twice more than what I was looking at.
I had the same problem at travelation.com. This is a bait and switch that these travel sites use to get customers to purchase high priced tickets - I have read many posts on the internet about these companies using this type of fraud.
DON'T USE CHARPOAIR or TRAVELATION.com!!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com Complaints & Reviews
- CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on!
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours
- Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service
- CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service!
- Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!