Resolved CheapoAir.com — is there some sort of meltdown going on!
I booked a flight on CheapoAir - nonrefundable, which is fine. I took the chance. What I didn't know was that this did not guarantee me a ticket! My flight is due to leave in 3 days and while I have a reservation, the airline tells me that I do not have a ticket. "Is the agent holding your ticket for some reason?" they asked. The payment went through, so Cheapoair has my ticket. I am unable to buy another ticket because this is non-refundable. But I don't have a ticket to go!
I have contacted them by email, and the first time I received a reply which said I would have my ticket in 24 hours. That was 3 days ago. I contacted them by phone and after nearly an hour on hold, someone told me they would get back to me that day. That was 2 days ago. Yesterday and today I was cut off while on hold.
Is there some sort of meltdown going on?
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch!
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours
- Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service
- CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service!
- Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!