Resolved Cheapoair — no ticket received
My wife needed to travel urgently to her dying mother. We booked a flight about 6 pm pdt on 5/9/07 on cheapoair's website. Total cost $1, 276.20.
We received an email and called cheapoair's number [protected] to provide confirmation at ~8 pm pdt and then again at ~11 pm pdt to ask if everything was ok. I was assured everything was ok and my wife’s reservation was ok. No one ever call us.
We arrive at the sacramento airport 6:30 am on 5/10/07 and united could not accept my wife’s reservation, there was no ticket number. The united agent tried to call us airways and saber. They could not find a ticket number.
I tired to call cheapoair's number [protected] for help. I left an emergency message. I spoke to two different agents but was cut off after a few minutes of being on hold while they researched. I tried to get thru from 6:45 am till boarding time ~8 am. We never received a call back.
At 8 am we gave up and purchase a ticket from united, cost ~$1, 500.
I've not received a reply to email sent or phone messages since.
We asked cheapoair to paid the difference. No reply to emails or written request.
We booked with cheapoair in the past, never again.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on!
- CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch!
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours
- Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service
- Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- Cheapoair - refund fee
- Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!