[Resolved] Cheapoair / billed
Cheapoair is a ripoff!
I tried to purchase a ticket and my debit card was declined. Ok, no big deal.
2 days later I had a fee debited from my account from cheapoair for $24! I emailed and called cheapoair to get a refund, afterall my card was declined!
The staff was very rude and kept putting me on hold to talk to someone else.
I emailed the company and they said it was required fees. Im glad they can still debit from an account even though the card was declined. That is really nice of them! I will never use this website again!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CheapOair Customer Care's Response, Jul 31, 2009
Longview texas, please provide me the booking confirmation and I will see about the charges that you have mentioned. I would also like to point out that your creditcard was declined for the total cost of the airline ticket, however, it is possible to have available funds for only a certain amount.
But I will see what can be done if the charges actually went through for the additional amounts. Email me at : Please put in the subject line BLOG posting.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - services
- Cheapoair - myticket and my wife's ticket
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats