Cheapoair / airline tickets
I purchase a round-trip through CheapOair for my mother from Fort Lauderdale to Puerto Rico and back. When I looked at the details of the trip, it said she was leaving Fort Lauderdale with JetBlue and returning with JetBlue, but after I paid the itinerary change and said she's leaving with JetBlue coming back with Spirit Airlines. Today she was supposed to fly back but Spirit Airlines did not allow her to get on the plane, My mother is an elderly person and it's really sick and they made her sit down for 2 hours and did nothing. I called CheapOair to see how can they fix this and they believe the airline did not believe a word I said, their solution to this problem was to give me $8 refund and some sort of discount card valid for the next 90 days for 25 or $30. If Anyone ask me for information where to book a flight I will never never recommend CheapOair. Thank you for your horrible service.
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service! 
- Cheapoair - Flight/Itinerary
- Cheapoair - fraud, won't let me take my return flight
- Cheapoair - someone contacting me
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - EXCESSIVE FEE FOR BOOKING # 4661179
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - air tickets bought online