Chase / increase on (apr)

1 PO Box 15123Wilmington, DE, United States
Phone: 866-881-6222

I am outraged on how Chase is treating their customers. They have been frequently making harrassing phone calls morning, day, and night every single day since Dec.2009. I have tried talking to them, but they will not stop. It all started with that I received a letter from Chase in December letting me know that my (APR) was going up from 11.99% to a sky whopping 27.99% so I called them to give me an explanation as to why they had hired the (APR) when the agreement was that it would stay 11.99%., they just ignored it like nothing, so I went ahead and closed my account with them. And then to my surprise, the following month I received a billing statement that I had an amount due of $95, so I called them again and told them that I was only going to continue paying the minimum payment of $20 per month like I have always been doing, so they argued, and told me they were reporting me with a collection agency. I told them that If they continued harrassing me day aftter day, I was not gonna finish paying the credit card. But til this day, they put different representatives from their company to make harrassing phones calls every day. We are tired and hopefully they will go out of business for the way they treat their customers.