Chase - Protection Plan / Charged for protection plan I did not authorize
I was speaking with a rep from Chase Bank for my Chase Visa card who informed me that I should really sign up for this payment protection plan. I have a small business and was told that small business hardship would allow me to activate this benefit. The benefit cost $90 per month and is run by a separate company which of course no one in the Chase office knows anything about.
I had a very rough month financially in the month of June and called to try to activate my payment protection plan which I have spent several hundred dollars on now.
I was told that my situation did not qualify for the plan and the situations that were listed were not ones that would likely ever apply to me.
This product was misrepresented and I have spent a lot of money on a product that I have no use for and that is clearly a scam. What can I do? I would like to be reimbursed and I would like for the /Chase representatives to either be educated on the product or not LIE about what the product can do.
More Chase - Protection Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet