Chase Home Finance / removing name from public documents as mortgage holder

United States, Illinois, Chicago Review updated:
Chase Home Finance, LLC
REVISED 12/30/2008-2nd
Josie Harris P.O. Box 608574, Chicago Il 60660 ; [protected]
Legal Property Description: 2378308 Condominiums; are eight individual townhouses described on a document entitled Plat of Survey filed with the County of Cook, Illinois .

Complaint: Using file information obtained from the Cook County Recorder of Deeds claiming they own Josie Harris’s Townhouse Property at 7443 North Ashland Torrick Ward, Sue Smith and Mitchell Asher sold Harris property at a foreclosure for back taxes after obtaining possession as owners by using a 1998 lis pendens that was settled in chancery and results not entered into the computer. The condominium was purchased by Harris as an individual townhouse separated by a wall and described as real estate property in documents. In addition, the transfer of property (lien) from Mellon to Chase Finance Home was not entered into Eugene Moore Document Website (Cook County Recorder of Deeds (Exhibit 1).
Ashland Home Condominium Association (2378308 Condominium) claimed in Housing court they owned Harris’s property at 7443 North Ashland .
Torrick Ward, J.D., Homeowner and litigator for the City of Chicago argued in court they (Ashland Home, Sue Smith, and he owned Harris’s condominium unit within a building). The Cook County Recorder of Deeds contained false information regarding ownership. A Lis Penden was filed in 1998 (mortgage foreclosure) describing Harris’s property as a building with one address. Freddie Mac and Mellon settled the case with Harris being compensated for the wrongful complaint and the complaint dismissed as a nonsuit (Exhibit 2). However, the results of the Lis Penden were not recorded. Sue Smith and Torrick Ward, J.D., owners of condominiums at 7437 and 7439 respectively claimed they bought Harris’s property for back taxes from Mellon after suing Harris in rental court. Since the results of the Mellon foreclosure was not recorded at the Cook County Recorder of Deeds, Torrick Ward, J.D. argued in court Ashland Home Condominium and he were the
owners of Harris unit and she refused to pay rent. Harris current mortgage holder was not named in the lawsuit and refused to become involved when notified by telephone and mail and are not noted as Harris’s mortgage holder in the public document.
Chase Home Finance is the current mortgage holder for the property. Harris contacted Chase and informed them Ashland purchased the townhouse property for $90, 000 after selling for back taxes which did not exist. They mailed documents stating the townhouses should only be sold as condominiums. Harris’s taxes are current and remained current the time the property was assigned to Chase from Mellon. Chase Home Finance refused to enter a statement or honor the attached rider and refused to change the assignment from Mellon to chase at the Eugene Moore Website; they claimed it would take time to make the correction (Exhibit 3).
I informed (by documents in case 05 M1 729339) Mitchell Asher, J.D. and S. Rissar, Ashland Homes Lawyer, at 157 North Brockway, Palatine Illinois 60067. Who then told me “too bad” I should have had a lawyer to protect my rights. They claimed the condominium is owned by their clients. They refused to accept documents during discovery, changed document dates, claimed I was a renter and the Association owned the property and obtained possession of the property for his clients.
Judge Garber stated I should stop paying the mortgage. During a December 15 or 16 court date Judge Garber told me to stop paying my mortgage. He stated I had lost the property based on the information given to him by Torrick Ward, J.D, Sue Smith, and Richard Giaconda. This would allow them to then pay my current mortgage company the $23, 000 I owe on the property through the possession order issued by Judge Garber.
I am asking that my property be returned to me. Using the documents from the Moore Web site and then Judge Garber insisting I stop paying my mortgage would give Torrick Ward and Sue Smith my property at the default price of $23, 000 using the court system to carry out this scheme and refusal of Chase to intervene.
I am requesting that the people that engaged in this fraud be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am homeless based on thief of property using false documents by Torrick Ward that is employed by Richard J. Daley as a litigator for the County
I am homeless and have had trouble securing a lawyer because of the Eugene Moore Website which that has been modified to show Ashland Home Condominium is the Grantor and Josie Harris, Grantor with removal of Chase as Grantor allowing them to illegally obtain my property in rental court as owners and then sell the property for back taxes which do not exist and I do not owe.

ps. They describe the townhouses as a unit with property to easily move between describing the townhouses as a unit without additional property owned.

A  23rd of Apr, 2010 by
Response to my own complaint (josie harris). I am not a lawyer and in my opinion some lawyers are involved in the taking of the property. Although most complaints are about Chase, individual lawyers and city workers are benefitting from your property. You have to complete your research, find out which lawyer represent edyou, find out your bank name, check the public records, and specifically, specifically, watch the appeal process. A clerk of the court prepares the record and she prepares the record to aid lawyers. Take a snapshot of papers prepared for the appellate court and then request a copy of the record the judges used in the appeal process. Try and obtain a copy of the appellate opinion and make sure they did not take any evidentiary support that you filed and used it to make their case. Know every lawyer and their firm involved in your case, review their strategy, their is usually a pattern set by the defense. Good luck! Expose their strategies and they will fall, topple like a house of cards. Imagine going to school to steal.
One of the lawyers in my case ran for public office, citing my case as a win, another went to another law
firm citing a new law used to take property. In addition, sign off on what what your current lawyer is expected to do. Write down the results of your find and certify how you expect him to represent you in court, both sign. If he changes the strategy you will have documentation. I am praying for each one of you but now is not the time to cry, it is time to research, write, and fight this system of injustice.
N  29th of Jun, 2010 by
Discovered today Querrey and Harrow are employed by the City of Chicago. The reason they were able to
modify and change my accounts because not only do they work for the city they are also representing one of the homeowners that works for the city, torrick ward. I have several people state the city took your property. They used city documents to acquire the property. This is a ssick group.

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank