Chase Home Finance / extortion
Chase modified my home mortgage for 6.625% in Oct. When I received my statement the interest rate said 6.6.25% HOWEVER my monthly payment was calculated at 16.625% This resulted in more than twice the payment amount I agreed to in writting. At Chase, I talked to 15 people in 6 departments across 5 states. No one would either explain the miscalculation or be willing to start any process to remedy. I will only pay these ### what I owe them on paper, nothing more. And I have paid, every month, on time ONLY THE AMOUNT I OWE IN WRITTING. So, now they are foreclosing on my home and I have to sue to get a clerical error corrected. No, this is not a joke. The amount of incompetance at this company will only be realized once you need ANY level of customer service. Stay away, go to a credit union if you can, borrow from a corner loan shark, you will be better off. Chase received 25billion of taxpayer money from the bailout. Can anyone find anybody who Chase is actually helping financially? Oh, sorry, yes, Chase is helping my Repubican congressional representitive Buck McKeon.
More Chase Home Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - statements
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - freeze on my only checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase fraud and they won't refund my money