Chase Home Finance / having to repay payments
Even though I have Western Union Receipts, Chase has not applied those payments to my account. To keep them from foreclosing we are having to repay these payment. I have overnighted copies of these receipts to them. They are saying that these payments were applied to other months. Non of this is making any sense to me. I know that we are being scam by Chase, but I don't know what to do about it. My funds are limited but I'd rather give what I have to legal fees than to let Chase Home Finance get away with this.
More Chase Home Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Customer Service
- Chase Bank - Checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Return of certified copy of a business check into my personal checking account for redeposit into my business account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.