Chase Health Advantage / Unicorn Financial Services / back dated interest
I experienced this company's unfair business practice...after 27 payments, the final one mysteriously was late [although sent on time] and they back charged me interest from the start of the plan. I found out from a local credit / debt lawyer that this is unethical...find your old statements and if the charges were not on those statements, they cannot 'post date' them. Good luck...I am about to start my challenges to them.
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!>...write to the ADA and dentists supporting them.
More Chase Health Advantage / Unicorn Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - front desk/ customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase marriott card
- Chase.com - brokerage/sole owner; investment/stocks/bonds
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - wrong information from teller