Chase Finanical / mishandling of funds

317 n cherry st, mccomb ms 39648, McComb, MS, United States
Phone: 601-680-0440mom 404-539-7748

i mailed my mortgage payment off with a cashier check each month with a signatures card of return from the post office. and i have received all green receipts from chase of receiving my payments for jan. 2012 and feb. 2012 and march2012 .now the research department is calling me and my mother at 9:00p m almost every night. i have fax them a copy of the signed postal signature card that was sign by some one at chase finanical dept. oh my account # is [protected] and my phone number is [protected]( emma moore) this is the second time this has happen and they still did not try to find out who has taken 3000.00 dollars of my monies last year i had to get help .so were is that money ?? now it is starting again. you have my authority to talk with my sister marie williams about my account. my name is shelia f harris, dob- 12-30-1958. my phone # is [protected]. my sister phone # is [protected] please found out what is going on. we need help!!! please let me know if you have received this678-330-6485