Chase Debit / overdraft fees
I am a single parent with a diabled child. I have discovered throughout the years that having my account at Chase which was formerly wamu, that these predators lie in wait to take the few pennies that I have!!! I dont understand why they think they need my money, but they keep on taking it everytime!
After depositing a paycheck. I went to the 99cent store for thanksgiving trimmings for my family dinner. I invited everyone over, even though I really couldn't afford it. Little did I know, they were holding the check that I worked hard all week for. Because the check didn't clear, I was charged $34.00 in overdraft charges, which took a huge bite out of my paycheck. With that extra money, I could've bought an extra turkey.
I went to the branch begging for mercy. My stomach was knotted in a thousand knots as I sat there pleading with them to reverse the charges. I reminded them that I have been with them for years, but this fell on deaf ears. They robbed me. They told me that this was not a bank error. I told them "I beg to differ." because I just robbed. To me, that is a BANK ERROR, big time. I hardly had enough f0od for my thanksgiving dinner.
Stay away from Chase Bank. They dont care about you. Even their employees have sad looks on their faces. Run the other way, towards the nearest credit union. This is what I plan to do starting in the new year of 2011.
More Chase Debit Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that