Chase Credit Card / intentionally waiting to post payments!
As I read the complaints before me, it seams like we are dealing with the same crappy customer service people. First of all, this is the second time this has happened to me. My bank sends a payment to Chase 5 days before the due date. They send it electronically. Chase does not apply the payment till after the due date. They then add a late charge and then change my rate to the default 30%. When you call to show them the proof of payment, they say there is nothing they can do. The rep was rude and acted like I was taking money from her paycheck. It took 20 minutes to get her to give me a supervisor. I was on hold for 6 minutes before she picked up. I started over. Very nicely I might add and what I got was" I cant do anything about that" Ever since Bank One was taken over, their service has gone straight down the toilet. I could not get a rep to call me back about refinancing my house. The loan officer at my branch!!! So I refinanced with another lender. Then I started getting charged for my free checking. Guess what. I closed that. Then they said they were raising my interest rate on my credit card since I used a different card to consolidate some debt.. The month before they sent me checks at 2.9% and begged me to use their card to consolidate. They gave me $8000 more credit. They sent checks every month for 6 months. When I used a different card, they got vindictive. I have told every officer I know not to bank with Chase. I have a credit score of 745 and get treated like I have a 445. We make over $100,000 a year. I guess I'm not good enough for Chase Bank. My advise: Get out. Spread the word. Go to USAA or your local credit union where they will get to know you.
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet