Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code

1 United States

Trevor Bolden, acct#[protected], account was open 1/2/2019 online. When opening the account instructions indicated open on line to save time and make deposit in branch. I went to branch with my code the same day opened on line and they indicated a coupon code was populated for $200 checking bonus. I had a code via mail in my hand Coupon code: MR77 7964 Y9GT L76W expiring 1/29/2019 for $300. They said I would have to call they have no ability to override the coupon populated on line. I called Ms. Lovelle Dungo, Manager Telephone Banking on 1/2/2019 (Same day I opened the account), she stated she could not do anything with the code already applied! I followed the procedure and now I can not get the $300, there has not been any bonus applied to the account as of it's initial opening and I have already been mislead by following the procedure. Please direct me to the level of authority that can provide a correction of a coupon code to a newly opened account so I can receive the $300 bonus indicated on the code mailed to me.
Thank you!