Chase Bank Credit Card / The worst bank to do business with!
To whom it may concern,
I am, upset with chase bank i have 2 credit cards with them about year and half a go i had some financial problems per chase bank i enrolled in a credit counseling program the credit counseling has be a great help i enrolled my credit cards and they have lower my finance charges and lowered my monthly payments but chase bank who recommend them would not accept me in the program i tried to pay chase on my own but they kept charging higher interest and late fees i couldn't make the minimum payments. Then out of blue chase bank calls to see if i wanted to get on a reage program the rep from chase was very nice and understanding and wanted to help i thought great maybe everything was looking up i agree with chase to make 3 convective payments for each account one account was $115 and another account was $100 i did this for 3 months in doing this chase said they would stop late fees and bring my accounts current and my minimum would be around $50 for each account i received a letter stating that i was in a reage program i called chase to see what my payments would be and they said was past due and minimum due was $152 and another was $107 i could understand why and the rep at chase said that the minimum went up and so the reage was voided according to the rep when i was setup everything was okay but they did not realize that they were going to raise the minimum. I couldn't understand it. The rep was only saying they were sorry about it and there was nothing they could do about. I think chase bank is the worst bank to do business with. They send you a letter stating that a completed the payment process and i am in a reage program but they don't have a record of me getting such a letter. Its business like chase bank drowning us into debt with high interest rates its funny they offer new customers 0% interest rates but to help out existing customers with lower interest they don' care. Thank you.
More Chase Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - ach deposit
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - charging me insufficient funds fee after I repaid the amount owed
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud refund
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - credit card payments
- Chase Bank - internet