Chase Bank Credit Card / The worst bank to do business with!

United States Review updated:
4.15

To whom it may concern,

I am, upset with chase bank i have 2 credit cards with them about year and half a go i had some financial problems per chase bank i enrolled in a credit counseling program the credit counseling has be a great help i enrolled my credit cards and they have lower my finance charges and lowered my monthly payments but chase bank who recommend them would not accept me in the program i tried to pay chase on my own but they kept charging higher interest and late fees i couldn't make the minimum payments. Then out of blue chase bank calls to see if i wanted to get on a reage program the rep from chase was very nice and understanding and wanted to help i thought great maybe everything was looking up i agree with chase to make 3 convective payments for each account one account was $115 and another account was $100 i did this for 3 months in doing this chase said they would stop late fees and bring my accounts current and my minimum would be around $50 for each account i received a letter stating that i was in a reage program i called chase to see what my payments would be and they said was past due and minimum due was $152 and another was $107 i could understand why and the rep at chase said that the minimum went up and so the reage was voided according to the rep when i was setup everything was okay but they did not realize that they were going to raise the minimum. I couldn't understand it. The rep was only saying they were sorry about it and there was nothing they could do about. I think chase bank is the worst bank to do business with. They send you a letter stating that a completed the payment process and i am in a reage program but they don't have a record of me getting such a letter. Its business like chase bank drowning us into debt with high interest rates its funny they offer new customers 0% interest rates but to help out existing customers with lower interest they don' care. Thank you.
Va

Comments

Sc
  12th of Mar, 2009
Chase is drastically raising my interest rate and I have never been late...not once. They send out tiny print announcements about 'prime rate' and 'Libor rate; they do not use real English so they screw customers better while taking bailout money...call your senator or congressman chase is anti-consumer and un american.
Ku
  20th of Mar, 2009
I totaly agree. Thanks for sharing.
Ku
  20th of Mar, 2009
Chase Bank is the worst bank to do business with. There is no doubt about that.
I always have made my payments online using wamucards.com (now chase.com).
My last day of payment always used to be 12th of every month.
On 9th February 09, I initiated a payment of $400 towards my credit card. Wamucards.com showed payment is in process and will complete in two days.
I checked three days later it is still in process. I thought may be they are being taken over by CHASE and probably that
is why it is not going thru. I tried calling the bank but after being on hold for over 30 minutes I hung up. Later I found out that the payment
did go thru but rather than showing payment date of 9th feb 09 it showed 14 feb 09. And on top of that bank charged me a over draft fee. I called the bank @ 800-945-2006 and spoke to the
supervisor ERIK PABALAN EMP-ID-# N123364. After 30 minutes of argue, he said that your account is not alligible for the refund since
we recieved the payment on 14 feb 09. I said if that is so than I am late in my payment how come there is no late fee charge for that he
did not had an answer. I will file a formal complaint against CHASE with "The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency." I hope they can
have these charges reversed. I strongly urge every one not to BANK with CHASE as you will be CHASING after your money.

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank