Chase Bank / locked me out of my house

Chase is awful when I had to take a pay cut I contacted them about a modification Chase told me since I made all my payments they could not do anything unless I was delquient. After times got bad I was forced to move closer to my job, Chase stated I abandoned my house and actually changed the locks so we could not get in. The removed my realtors lock box and never sent me a notification that they had been in the house even though legally they are suppose to. It took MONTHS to finally get a key which resulted in my house not be able to be shown It is now set for forclose and we have a cash offer and Chase won't even listen to me or my realtor when it comes to negotiatons. No wonder this country is the mess it is in!!!

St

Comments

• De
      23rd of Sep, 2011

Chase Home Finance offered me the HAMP modification and wow was THAT ever a lying cheating fiasco! It took OVER A YEAR and when I DID FINALLY receive the "offer" it was FULL OF scams! I would not accept it. I HAD to file Chapter 13 in order to keep my home (since is was now 13 months behind due to the "oh so great government HAMP" plan! FILED the bankruptcy, thought it was said and done and then Chase added over 600.00 in illegitimate fees which I showed my lawyer. He was suppose to "take care of it"...but did nothing. THEN, I received a notiice from the trustee to whom I was repaying the 13 back payments of even MORE charges CHASE had trumped up! Besides ALL THIS, they STOPPED paying my insurance w/o telling me and my insurance company was kind enough to notify me. I caught it up and NOW am having to pay it myself AND through my escrow! DOUBLE PAYING..and my lawyer now says HE cannot contact Chase on my behalf and Chase won't even put my calls through! WHAT dos a person do about this?!?! RUN TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND HIDE??? I haven't a CLUE as to what to do next!