Chase Bank — fraud and scam
After paying all payments on time and paying 4-5X the minimum required, I just received notice that my Chase Credit Card accounts have been closed for some pretty flimsy reasons:
1. Number of bankcards opened has grown too fast.
This is an ambigious statement. What is grown to fast ??????
I have 2 credit cards, one opened in Feb 08 and one opened in Nov 08. Obviously my credit was good enough to open the accounts?????!!!
2. Average length of time since bankcard opening is to short.
Another ambigious statement. One card has been
open for 18 months and one card has been open for 9 months. What does the length of time the card is opened have to do with anything????? If this is how you evaluate a person s credit worthiness then you would have to close
every account that was opened...because when the card is opened the length of time will ALWAYS BEGIN SHORT...Duhhhh
3. Total available credit on bankcards is to low.
This is a LIE! Total Fabrication!!
I have one card with a $2, 000 credit limit and a balance of $290.
The second card has a $2, 000 credit limit and a balance of $1, 165. The second card has a higher balance because I was offered a 0% rate for 12-months and I used the offer to pay for my deck. I have 6 months left at 0% and planned to have it paid off by the end of these terms. I have never added anything additional to this card.
If this is how Chase treats a GOOD customer I have no use for this bank. I should mention that all of my other credit accounts are in good standing and all I have no negatives on my credit reports. This bank is a Rip-Off!!
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts