Chase Auto Finance / illegal collection practice, harrassment, retaliation

1 Roseville, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 916-783-2003

I am a former employee of Chase Auto Finance Roseville, CA. I my employment was terminated for not participating in Chase Roseville's illegal collection practices (among other things, such as standing up for myself while working in a hostile work environment, retailiated against, discriminated against... etc... ).

I have retained an attorney who has been in contact with Chase's attorneys and Chase is emphatically denying that they have any illegeal tatics that have have come out of this office.

I am wondering if anyone has dealt with this office and can be of some assistance to my attorney and me.

Please contact me if you have ANY information at all regarding Chase Auto Finance, Roseville CA

Am

Comments

7th of Nov, 2008

Im not sure where my office is located, but I would love to talk to your attorney and tell him a few horror stories we have had with Chase. We were only 18 days behind and they sent out 3 repo letters, and then after we paid it they still sent another one. They are constantly calling and making threats.

• St
      11th of Dec, 2008

Wow this is weird. I typed complaints for illegal collections practices in Google to complain about Chase Auto Finance and the weirdest thing occurred! At the top of the list was this complained about the VERY company that has been harassing us for sooo long to the point of insanity. CHASE!!! Not coincidence I would guess. They are horrible and completely out of all legal bounds at least one employee in Roseville that my wife and I constantly deal with. The threats she spews are not only discomforting but highly illegal and soon rewarding of a lawsuit if someone can not help me bury this employee. She has been warned TIME and TIME again to not call my wife's place of employment and she IGNORES every request and sometimes retaliates by zeroing out to my wife's manager and co workers to openly discuss our personal matters with third parties all while NEVER repeating the fair debt practice required by LAW. Please help me any one who can.

• Re
      17th of Dec, 2010

Amber -
    Please contact me if you still need a witness!

RE Fresno

• Re
      27th of Dec, 2010

I would love to file a lawsuite against these [censor], the only problem is each time I spoke to somone they gave me a false name. When I would follow up I was tols that person does not work there. Im not even sure what office I was speaking with. I called and to get a deferment because my wife was ill and in and out of the hospital which led to loss of wages. I spoke to a Kristy who said if I paid $400 they would defer the next month payment. the next month came and went and I recieved a knock on the door to reposess the car. When i called the collections department and explained that I had a deferment they called me a liar and said there is not a Kristy that works for Chase. A calss action law suite needs to be filed against these people. They should be investigated and the CEO should be locked up for allowing this behavior.