Champion Windows / Ten step selling tactics exposed

1 1543 Ann Arbor StOmaha, NE, United States Review updated:

Champions 10 step sales tactics are exposed.

1 - The meet in greet or the appoach and apperance.
2- The warm up
3- Your 4 jobs today
4- 5 Inspection & Measure
6 - The Champion differance
7 -Presentation or product demo
8 - Investment
9- The Close
10- Warm down

Why does Champion fill a need to teach its sale team member to enploy these ole worn out 10 step low class used car lot sale tactics? Is it to try to suck as much as they can out of its so called valued customer? Consumers do have other alturnitives other then being disrespected by Champion... Good luck with that Champion

Comments

26th of Aug, 2009

Watch for the Champion paid robot employees that know only what they are told to try to discredit my negitive posting as they have in the past... Buyer beware of Champion and its Used Cars sales tactics.

• Am
      27th of Aug, 2009

I don't work for Champion but you are an idiot. What did you expect? For them to walk in tell you it will cost 35k, call us when you're ready???.

The purpose of a presentation is to give you all the facts so you can make an educated decision. The real problem is that most sales people in america are unskilled, don't follow the "steps" properly and are unable to deliver the presentation in an entertaining fashion.

BTW, for you to be able to identify those steps tells me that you probably once were in sales but were unsuccesful and now you think you "know all about sales tactics". Loser

27th of Aug, 2009

As I predicted before. Oh yeah your in sales, your funny... Now you say your not a Champion employee then why would care or even take the time to post here...IDIOT... I just made you mad that I have uncovered the CHAMPIONS 10 step patch men training program.

Its all just designed around a ole tin man presentation that is really old and is way out dated, like back in the 70's
    The facts are if Champion reps was so professional they wouldn't have to using a 10 step selling program that is design to suck every last penny out of it so called valued customer. Why couldn't Champion just treat its customer with more respect and just ask a fair market price for it products much like most companies opperate. Why do you think that Champion has to stoops to such a low class used car sales tacttic anyway? Why is each customer subjected to its dog and pony show with all type of smoke and mirrors with it by the Champion robots. Do you think it could be to try to sucker it customers into paying way more then they should?... YES... 50% off a 200% mark-up is a JACK-UP price no matter how you look at it.

Hey here is one for you expert... You know when your jack-up retail price presentation is first presented to the customers and the sales are trained to just smile and shut-up and not say anything at all. You know "when the first person that say anything they lose" the sales game. I beleave you call " it peeling the customer off the ceilings" I would just kick yours rats ### out of my house for stupied sales crap like that.

amg123blue your just another Champion PITCH MAN and your really just a rat on his wheel running around in circles at Champion.

Stay turned more to come - Next I will expose the CHAMPION 10 step sales program in much more detail.
    This should really just piss them off... lol lol lol

• Sh
      3rd of Sep, 2009

The 10 step process was designed to educate the customer in a ethical manner...Champion offers a high quality product, some exclusive services, and warranties...Should window companies simply measure and price a project without showing the customer what they getting?...But you already know that after working there...Sounds like sour grapes on your part to me...But after witnessing your tactics here, I understand why you no longer work for Champion...They dont put up with people like you, or allow them to tarnish 56 years of excellent reviews...I suggest you change your attitude, or you will find yourself in the unemployment line more often than you wish...Have a nice day :)

5th of Sep, 2009

The 10 step selling process is designed and used by several different selling units everyone of them are designed to negotiate the final sales price and to get the greatest amount of profit possible for there products and services. THAT'S PLAN AND SIMPLE. Shadow Wind can call that educating the customer in a ethical manner under the Champion vail but it really it is a sales tactic isn't it? It sounds Shadow is just another employee blowing his own pro Champion horn on a complaint web site. I see a pattern developing and If anyone posts any negative posting on Champion another employee goes on the personal attack. I call that sour grapes...

21st of Sep, 2009

You are weak.

21st of Sep, 2009

The only people who go to a complaint site to brag about how great a company, is most likely the salesman or manager of said company. It's pathetic and ridiculous

• Av
      3rd of Jan, 2010

As a Champion customer in two homes I have owned all I can say is they earned my business with knowledgeable employees and good quick installation. They installed 10 windows in one day in the middle of January. You sound like an ex employee that couldn't hack it.

18th of Mar, 2010

A very satisfied customer is a JOKE... That is really sad and I fill for you... What a sucker for punishment, You purchased standard quality windows and paid twice as much two times? That not very likely... The only people who go to a complaint site to brag about how great a company are employees of this company that monitor this site and try to discredit any negative posting within. Any company that has to employ those tactics has something to hide.

9th of Jun, 2010

Maskpeanut sounds like a hidden nut... please go back into hiding nut!

9th of Jun, 2010

Hey your that queer guy that said he was in training in Texas. We all knew you was just a liar as I hear there are a lot of you lite in loafer types that is running the halls over at Champions home office in Cini these days... You might be that corporate trainer.

Your true colors shined though on this web site long ago didn't they JOB, A very satisfied customer, TEX, or fancy paints or whoever else you want post under this site today... Your one in the same at Champion and disparate companies resort to really disparate action such as directing you to do there dirty work for them. So you can just go back to your JOB (Just over broke) at Champion and quit monitoring this web site as the good people of Texas would say, F-off and DIE...

Stay tuned as ANYONE OF THINKING ABOUT PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM CHAMPION needs to know what RIP-OFF this organization really is. Take it from an ex-insider that is telling the public the true tales of what went on under the Vail at Champion. Looks for my future posting that is coming soon as I will reveal the Champion book soon for all to see the incredible book prices.

Oh, Tell ole Denny to hang in there until he they unload the whole damn thing so he can go into retirement then as I hear Champion is for sale again. They are trying to get some more funding to stay alive but it has been leveraged until the company is completely tapped out today. So sorry good bye,

Mask

Hey maskpeanut,

I had to come back and check up on you, and you didn't disappoint; I see you still haven't discovered a 'spell check feature.' I also see you're still threatening to finally expose evil Champion Windows for the villain that they are...and yet, all you're doing is still yipping like a little lap-dog. (Or as you'd put it, 'a little, gay lap-dog.')
    I'll play maskpeanut's game for a sec here, and let's just agree that I'm a Champion insider who is monitoring this board, with the intention to discredit any naysayers of Champion. Here's all I'll ask of you: please just go back and review all of maskpeanut's comments, they're not hard to find, he's spent a great deal of time on here. Once you go through it all, can you really take this guy as a serious broker of information? Is there any real sign that he's sincerely trying to empart information to benefit the consumer, OR does it seem more likely that this is just an angry, disgruntled, failed employee that has decided to go after his former employer?

Oh, and now I see in the thread that there's apparently some malfeasance associated with actually having a 'sales process.' Are you kidding me? Every sales situation you've been in, in the VAST majority of cases, involves a salesperson who has gone through some sort of training process; the good ones don't make it look like they're following a process. Why have a process? To keep sales people on point, to make sure that he/she is adequately addressing the prospect's concerns/objections, to ASK for the sale? I know, I know, that's evil...a salesperson actually having the unmitigated gall to try to earn a sale!

Mask, I'll tell you what we can do. You appear to be very comfortable throwing stones from the comfort of your anonymity, of course, you decided to also call others names. Honestly, I'm tired of you. SO how about this: I'd be happy to take this up with you more out in the open so everyone can see who we are, where we are, and who we work for, etc. I've got nothing to hide. I have no dog in the fight, but as I wrote, i've just become tired of you and your chickens--t comments, and I want to prove to everyone what a chickens--t that you are. I never heard a Texan say 'F-off and die' as you've stated, but I can offer that some have said "Put up or shut up." Well, my yapping little dog friend, what do you say? Are you going to put up your identity so we can discuss this in the open?

Eric Brophy
    Austin, TX

21st of Sep, 2010

Hey its Mr. light in the loafer again or did you cut your hair and change your name again. Put um up you blow hard. The last time, I talked with this [censor] his was still in sale training at Champion in Texas. You mean they finally let you lose out on the streets now what took you so long? Man your slow and you must of road the short bus to get home. Who really gives a crap if your tried of me or my postings within this web site and you and the boys keep coming after the Peanut. Boy, I would just chew you up and spit you out. Your wishes are not my command so just read my lips one more time, You and the Champion Corporate [censor]s can just F--K off and die. What part of that did you not understand?

We all can see that my postings are just eating you up to the your inner core and you can't help yourself but to just keep on whoring yourself out to Champion again and again. What do they do for you, give you a big bone? Your are such a corporate queer. Your posting on this complaint web site just trying to discredit people to make your employer look better isn't working. You and your boys just need to go back and put you'll heads back together and try come up with something better to get to the Peanut. But that is just PAR for the course at Champion and more of the crap that goes on under the vial at the Champion. By the way Mr. Fancy paints explian what PAR is at Championm for us.

Champion is full of chicken [censor] little brown nosers like this guy. They just whoring themselves out like a lady of the night. They will do anything for a buck and Mr. light in the loofers is good at what he does for the big boys if you know what I mean.

Stay turned to WIIFM for any up dates. For those who don't know what WIIFM stands for "WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME" and its part of Champions training manual. It is for the Champion sale people to understand how much commission is at stake and to be sure they are putting on the best three hour long dog and pony show sales presentation while telling everyone how great that Champion organization is and discredit all others. The Champion sales people just try to camp out at your house and try to hook the sale prospect into falling for there line of BS. Why not skip all of Champions ole worn out tin men siding salesman sales tactics from the years gone past and deal with a company that doesn't have to play those used car sales games with its customers. The sales people are trained to only see the big carrots that are is in front of there face with a large sales commissions check and that is the only thing a Champion sales people care about. They could care less of what is in the best interests of there customers and that is why they are trained to tune into WIIFM (Whats in it for me).

I have stated before that any prospective Champion consumer's has to do is to do a little leg work and product research before purchasing anything from Champion and they won't be doing business together with these RIP-off artists. Just beware of Champion and its sales whores as they do spew a lot of crap just like our little corporate brown nose friend here. Good try, Mr Fancy paints but your wishes are denied and you can take your cookie cutter home. NO DEAL for you and your bumbling fumbling [censor]s, Try again

Have a good day,

I rest my case.

21st of Sep, 2010

...and by resting my case, I'm saying that you're a coward. A very, very deranged coward. (I figured I should spell that out for you all things considered.)

Have a good night.

Eric Brophy
    Austin, TX

22nd of Sep, 2010

Mr. Fancy Paints. We are not before and court here. Just because I don't do what you command doesn't make me or anyone else a coward. Only in your little pea brain because you all know your challanged. The only thing that is bad here is the way you smell. By the way chicken [censor] is two word stuiped.

Mask,

Please, this is now absurd. First, embrace your cowardice; even though you cannot be honest with the others that come to this board, at least be honest with yourself.

As to your last sentence: "By the way chicken [censor] is two word stuiped." First, you should have put a comma between the words 'way' and 'chicken.' Next, if you would have taken the 10 seconds to do a basic Google search, you would have found that '[censor]' is the appropriate spelling in the context that I used; please see the following link for just one example: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?defid=671694&term=[censor]. Lastly, I hope you can appreciate the irony of calling someone 'stupid, ' and actually misspelling the word; I know I did.

I now have to offer that you have succeeded in convincing me to take a bit of a negative view toward Champion. After getting an idea of your thought process, and intelligence level, as evidenced by your writings, I cannot believe that you actually got through a company's interview process. I'm being completely serious when I write that it is a complete shock that someone actually thought it would be a good idea to hire you to do ANYTHING; for crying-out-loud, you misspelled 'stupid.'

I'll offer this: if I, or any other contributor to this thread is actually a Champion employee, it would only be in our best interests for you to keep on doing what you're doing, Mask. Trust me, the more you write, the better Champion looks.

22nd of Sep, 2010

Sorry...I should have written: "if I, or any other contributor to this thread WERE actually a Champion employee, .." I'll accept any heat for that error.

23rd of Sep, 2010

Fancy Paints I did that just for you as I knew it would just eat you up and you could stand it. Light in the loffers you might just have your icky sticky stinky panties in a wad as you really sound frustrated. Sexually frustrated so you might just need to go get tonight and just get plowed like an Iowa corn field so you might feel better tomarrow.
    F--k off and Die