Champion Windows / scammers and bullies
We were interested in getting a patio room added to our deck, so we visited the Champion showroom where we were pressured by a salesman to sign a contract a leave a substantial deposit that day. We added a condition to the contract that if our Home Owner's Association denied our request for a patio room, then our contract will be null. Also, the salesman told us verbally that if we changed our mind for whatever reason, at any time, our deposit would be returned to us as long as the job hadn't been started. Our Home Owner Association ended up denying the addition of a patio/sunroom, so we requested an immediate return of our $3, 000.00 deposit. It has been almost 2 years now that we have been trying to get our refund back. The president at Champion Windows of Atlanta has done everything possible to avoid refunding our money. His last correspondence to us was a suggestion from him that we get ourselves an attorney to help collect our refund. We feel that we have been ripped off and bullied.
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - junk windows sloppy installation 
- Champion Windows - misinformed people! 
- Champion Windows - truth about champion and the bbb 
- Champion Windows - multiple windows problems 
- Champion Windows - sales tactics 
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - windows
- Champion Windows - window quality 
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - I am complaining about an installation of a sunroom on the back of my house.
- Champion Windows - wrong price 
- Champion Windows - horrible mis-measured windows